Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is all about robots. But not the kind you have seen in sci-fi movies. RPA bots are software or pieces of code that take on repetitive tasks for you. Repetitive and mundane tasks are delegated to speed up the process along with also reducing chances of manual errors. Given finance relies heavily on repetitive tasks, it is very natural for finance to adopt.
The infographic above explains the specifics of RPA in detail along with:
- Its application in different areas in finance
- Leading companies and financial organizations
- Key figures around its current use and future potential
- Case studies
- Challenges around adoption in finance along with potential solutions
- Most frequent mistakes in adoption and tips for adopting
- How to choose a provider?
Check out EliNext for more financial services industry specific trends.